Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome To the WHS Class of 1990 Blog!

Back in 1990 the Graduating Class from Willamette High school turned the final page of their “school life” and made the transition into the real world.

Some went on to college, some joined the military, some started families and even though our paths went different directions we will forever have one thing in common; we were and are Wolverines!

After nearly 20 years have passed, and we have all gone on our own life adventures I invite you to be a part of something that I hope will be fun and special. I hope to use this Facebook Group to bring old friends together and make new friends with classmates that maybe we somehow missed or did’t get a chance to know.

I am not trying to relive High School but I am trying to reconnect with friends and I hope you will join me in finding the other classmates from 1990.

For the past year or so the conversation of a 20 year reunion has been brought to me by several people. I am lucky enough to have made many professional contacts that could potentially help in the planing and coordinating of a Reunion Bash

No comments:

Post a Comment