Saturday, October 10, 2009

Reunion Day Is Coming

First off the Friday Night event will be held at Putters on HWY 99, for those of you who have moved away its next to the bowling alley on HWY 99 you used to sneak beers from, or was that just me?

Anyhow this family friendly event will include Pizza and soda with 2 possible package configurations
Option 1 Pizza and soda NO golf $6 per person
(individual golf $6 adult, $5 student)
Option 2 Pizza soda and golf $11 per person.
Laser tag is also available for $10 per person

Putters will provide us with a large area in there banquet/party room and I hope to bring a small sound system for music and or karaoke.

I am proposing that we make the reservation for 7:00 PM for those that have to work on Friday or may be arriving in town late will have time to go home and get ready.

Saturday Night Dinner and Reception at the Oakway Golf Course. Cash bar cocktail hour 6 PM to 7PM. (I am working on getting a deal on Beer and Wine for this) Dinner at 7 til 8:00 and reception/party until 11:00 PM I will update this with a menu and other stuff.

if you are using PayPal you can send it to my email allprodjs@gmail.com please send $33 per person and include the names of who will be attending in the message field.
follow this link

click here for paypal link

Or mail me a check payable to
WHS 20 YR Reunion to
Kevin Shoop
5196 Mahe Ave
Eugene, Oregon 97402

email me at allprodjs@gmail.com if you have additional questions, or concerns. Locals I need help with decorating for the saturday night party please call or text me 541 359 8465.

its my goal to have a fun casual event that we can all enjoy without any of the crap from 20 yrs ago, I hope you plan on coming and having a great time connecting and reconnecting. I will do my best to update this every couple of days so you know what is going on.


Thanks again,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment